Warranty & care
I stand behind the quality of each and every one of my pieces and proud to provide lifetime warranty against all craftsmanship defects.
- Replacing lost accent stone(s) for free within one year from delivery date.(After one year, lost accent stones will be considered a part of normal wear and tear, and can be replaced at a small fee).
- Correcting any craftsmanship defects.
Warranty Exclusions and Conditions to our warranty:
- Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities, or trauma. The warranty coverage excludes normal wear and tear, resulting loss of gemstones, artificial abuse, and/or theft.
- I do not cover damaged, stained, or chipped center stone unless the defect is present upon arrival. You must notify me within 7 days of receipt if the center stone arrives to you in an unsatisfactory condition.
- The warranty is void if you take your piece to another jeweler for resizing or repair work.
- This warranty is non-transferrable and has to be requested by the original buyer.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or to provide additional information about the service you require. You can find jewelry care tips below!
To keep your jewelry in great condition, I recommend:
- Removing all jewelry before being exposed to chemicals of any kind (including cleaning chemicals, lotions, soaps and makeup), before swimming, showering, or exercising, before doing outdoor work or gardening, and before heavy lifting.
- Clean your jewelry regularly using warm water, gentle soap, and a soft toothbrush.
I understand that things happen and fine jewelry can be delicate. Please be sure to take care of your jewelry by not sleeping, showering, cleaning, exercising, or swimming while wearing it.
However, I stand by my work, which is why I offer a lifetime craftmanship warranty on all pieces. If your jewelry requires a repair, please contact me and ship your ring back to me. The customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways. If you are not sure if your required repair falls within warranty terms, please email me and I will help determine the best next steps. If additional work is suggested beyond what is covered by the warranty, you will be informed and have the ability to opt out of those repairs.
Please always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you ship anything to us, so we can expect it in the mail.
All mail can be sent to:
Sivan Lotan Jewelry
Please be sure to:• Require a signature & fully insure your package
• Use a box or padded mailer for safe travels
• Indicate your name and order number clearly somewhere on/in the box
• For returns, be sure to include all original packaging
• Get a tracking number for your package